Dear MAA Members,
We are going to present awards to various MAA members and guest for their significant contribution to the organization. There are around 25 awards as mentioned below. The cost of each award is around $125. We request you to sponsor any award if you like. Your name or your company’s name will be addressed with the award. If you would like to sponsor any of the awards, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com by 05/19/2018. Your support will be highly appreciated.
MAA Award Committee
List of Awards:
Category Number of Awards
1. MAA Leadership Award 1
2. MAA Executive Award 1
3. Founder President Award 1
4. MAA Women of the Year Award 1
5. MAA Excellence Award 1
6. MAA Donor of the Year Award 1
7. MAA Youth Award 1
8. MAA Student Excellence Award 1
9. MAA President Award 1
10. MAA Friendship Award 4
11. MAA Life Time Achievement Award 1
12 MAA Recognition Award 7
13. MAA Special Honor Award 4
Madheshi Association in America (MAA) is going to organize its 1st General Convention on May 25th /26th , 2018 in New York. MAA has formed an Award Committee consisting of following members to facilitate the selection of awardee.
Coordinator: Dr. Rakesh Shah
Members: Dr. Biplav Yadav, Mithilesh Yadav, Shailendra k Yadav, Rina Yadav, Ram Raut, Binod Shah, Lalit Yadav, Narayan Mahato and Ritesh Chaudhary
On behalf of MAA, the committee is requesting for nominations for the following Awards. Further, we would like to inform that one person can nominate for maximum two awards only.
Following awards (i.e., categories 1-6) cab be nominated by any MAA member:
- MAA Leadership Award:This award will be given to a person from Madheshi origin who has contributed significantly by leading major organizations.
- MAA Executive Award:This award will be given to a person who is in the current leadership team at executive level who has worked significantly to contribute in formation and execution of MAA.
- MAA Woman of The Year Award:This award will be given to a female individual of Madheshi origin who has shown leadership or worked for woman empowerment or contributed significantly towards MAA.
- MAA Excellence Award:This award will be given to a person of Madheshi origin or MAA members who have shown excellent performance in different fields such as sports, science, inventions etc.
- MAA Donor of The Year Award:This award will be given to the person who has contributed significantly by money, time, or resources in order to achieve the objective of MAA.
- MAA Student Excellence Award:This award will be given to a student from Madheshi origin or MAA member who have achieved significant milestone recently such as a highest degree or award, honor, scholarship and being the pioneer in his/her chosen professional field.
Following award (i.e., category 7) can be nominated by MAA president only:
- MAA President Award:This award will be given by the president, to a person of Madheshi origin who contributed significantly in MAA’s organizational development and activities to achieve goals of the organization.
Following awards (i.e., categories 8-10) can be nominated by any MAA executive committee member:
- MAA Friendship Award: This award will be given to a person of non-Madheshi origin who contributed significant in MAA’s organizational development and activities to achieve goals of the organization. This person will also receive MAAhonorary membership also.
- MAA Life Time Achievement Award:This award will be given to person of Madheshi origin who has made significant contribution to strengthen the identity, integrity and empowerment to Madheshi community through the period of his/her entire career.
- MAA Special Recognition Award:This award will be given to people of Madhesi origin who have contributed significantly in the formation and organization of MAA.
If we do not receive any nomination in any one of above category by the deadline (05/01/2018), then, executive committee may nominate for such category. Please send your nomination by email to the MAA Convetion-2018 Award Committee members by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All the Nomination must be sent by May 01, 2018.
The nomination will be valid only if the nominee provides following complete
- Category for which the award is nominated.
- Full Name
- Email Address, Phone Number
- A brief description of the achievement or eligibility for the award.
- A short biography of the nominee.